OUR JOB OPENINGS!
APPLY BY SENDING RESUME TO JOBS@MYPLACE-APLC.COM
My Place is seeking a qualified program director with a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, at least one year full-time teaching experience in a child care center or other early childhood program, and at least one year experience supervising employees. The Program Director will be responsible for:
- Interfacing with families and the community
- Recruiting and welcoming new families to the center
- The understanding of NYS regulations to assure compliance
- Fiscal management
- Overseeing center personnel in the daily operations of the center
- Training and coaching of staff
- Assisting the Executive Director
- Other duties, as needed.
Please submit a letter of interest, résumé, completed application (linked below), and three letters of reference to email@example.com or mail them to My Place – A Play and Learning Center, Attention Executive Director, 208 W. Broad Street, Montour Falls, NY 14865, by November 1, 2018.
Early Childhood Support Staff
(Full and part time availability)
Nature Of Work:
• Responsible for assisting in the implementing the daily activity program for the children in the classroom. Works closely with other staff as needed to provide a varied and enriched program for children
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and experience in child care.
• Trained and experienced to carry out the functions of the Teacher Aide for a child care program.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.
Join the amazing team of early childhood professionals at My Place.
Flexible work schedules
Paid sick and vacation time
Schedule a Visit Today!