New Job Openings
NEW JOB OPENING!
Schedule: Monday – Friday varied times
Status: Full Time/Part time available
• Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the daily activity program for the children in assigned classroom. Responsible to work closely with other staff to provide a varied and dynamic program for children. Willingness to work in a team approach with the classroom team, collaboration with team members and families. Light cleaning, meal prep, and flexibility required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
• 1 yr. related experience working with children.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.
• Must be a reliable team player, energetic and ready to play.
What makes My Place a great team to be part of:
• We are a campus of learning! We provide paid training and offer a flexible work schedule for team members pursuing higher education.
• We offer generous paid time off and holidays.
• Competitive pay. Longevity bonus and retirement match with continuous years of service.
• We are an "all hands on deck" team! We build each other up and celebrate each-others wins!
• We are growing and establishing a high standard of care in the Schuyler community!
Be part of the movement.