New Job Openings
NEW JOB OPENING!
My Place - A Play and Learning Center (MP) is a home grown 501c3 child care center in the heart of Schuyler County. The friends and Board of Directors of MP are proud to extend an amazing opportunity to our next Executive Director (ED).
Position Snapshot: The ED will take the center to the next level with our strategic plan, community partnerships and unwavering commitment to the families we serve. The ED will provide leadership and sound business acumen to promote a team that delivers quality childhood learning experiences.
- Per NYS OCFS -The MP ED will need a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Services, Non-profit Management
- Strong recruiting and team selection
- Detail oriented with various communication platforms
- Independent decision making skills
- Fiscal Management including funding development experience
- A minimum of two years full-time teaching experience in a child day care, family or group care or other early childhood program
- One year experience of supervising staff in a child care program or related field
- Solid experience partnering with a Board of Directors
- Must love kids, working with diverse people, and all things play
Love what you see? Join our growing team. A full director’s package includes a flexible schedule, 403B match, child care stipend, generous PTO and paid training.
My Place is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to: JOBS@MYPLACE-APLC.COM.
Schedule: Monday – Friday varied times
Status: Full Time/Part time available
• Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the daily activity program for the children in assigned classroom. Responsible to work closely with other staff to provide a varied and dynamic program for children. Willingness to work in a team approach with the classroom team, collaboration with team members and families. Light cleaning, meal prep, and flexibility required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
• 1 yr. related experience working with children.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.
• Must be a reliable team player, energetic and ready to play.
What makes My Place a great team to be part of:
• We are a campus of learning! We provide paid training and offer a flexible work schedule for team members pursuing higher education.
• We offer generous paid time off and holidays.
• Competitive pay. Longevity bonus and retirement match with continuous years of service.
• We are an "all hands on deck" team! We build each other up and celebrate each-others wins!
• We are growing and establishing a high standard of care in the Schuyler community!
Be part of the movement.