New Job Openings
NEW JOB OPENING!
Coordinator, School Age Programming and Fund Development
My Place- A Play and Learning Center
Watkins Glen, NY
My Place is seeking a Coordinator of School Age Programming and Fund Development
Schedule: Monday – Friday day hours
Responsible for the mission driven leadership and overall direction of the before and after school program at Watkins Glen Elementary School. Candidate will build positive relationships with all stake holders and will provide supervision of the daily activities and staff at that site. A high level of record keeping, parent interaction and staff instruction required. Additional responsibilities for the organization will include coordination of fund development; fundraising design, grant-writing.
- Candidate Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred. Associate’s Degree or two years (60 credits) college in early childhood related classes required. A minimum of 2 years experience working with children under age 13, with one year of supervisory duties.
- Meet the requirements of Child Care Regulations 418.14 regarding no convictions of a misdemeanor or felony against children and is not listed on the State Central Registry and related employment guidelines.
- Must be a reliable team player, energetic and ready to play.
- Experience coordination fundraising initiatives and grant-writing preferred
What makes My Place a great team to be part of:
- We are a campus of learning! We provide paid training and offer a flexible work schedule.
- We offer paid sick, vacation and holidays.
- Competitive pay and retirement match after one year of employment.
- We are an "all hands on deck" team! We celebrate each-others wins!
- We are growing and establishing a high standard of care in the Schuyler County community!
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 1 year
- Working with children under age 13: 2 years