OUR JOB OPENINGS!
The Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of the program including daily administration, oversight of staff and classroom programming and promoting the strategic plan of the center in keeping with the mission of the Center to be the pillar of childcare in Schuyler County. The Executive Director provides vision, direction, and management to promote family and community partnerships through quality childhood learning experiences.
Direction and supervision of operations of the program in accordance with My Place board-approved policies and in compliance with NYS rules and regulations; development of program curriculum and standards of quality; work in collaboration with community partners; and responsible for financial management, marketing and fund development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Non-profit Management or related field
- Minimum of two years management and fundraising experience including grant writing skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Services, Non-profit Management or a related field with a minimum of 15 credit hours of child related education and a minimum of two years full-time teaching experience in a child day care, family or group care or other early childhood program and one year experience of supervising staff in a child care program or related field.
To be a reliable team player, detail oriented, energetic and ready to play. To be a role model at the center for our staff, children and their families and out in the community creating partnerships and promoting our mission of quality care and education experiences through play. PLEASE APPLY BY SENDING RESUME TO JOBS@MYPLACE-APLC.COM
Early Childhood Support Staff
(Full and part time availability)
Nature Of Work:
• Responsible for assisting in the implementing the daily activity program for the children in the classroom. Works closely with other staff as needed to provide a varied and enriched program for children
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and experience in child care.
• Trained and experienced to carry out the functions of the Teacher Aide for a child care program.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.
Join the amazing team of early childhood professionals at My Place.
Flexible work schedules
Paid sick and vacation time